Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Recognize her????

Yep, it's... 
I had such a fun day in the salon yesterday. This amazing lady came up to get a cut and color from me at Split-Enz Salon. She is incredibly sweet, down to earth and truly enjoys what she does. It was so fun learning about her. You can learn more about her too by clicking on the links I posted above. Make sure to watch her Saturday and Sunday Mornings at 7am on the KUTV Morning show, and Saturday and Sunday evenings on 2News at Ten.  I think it turned out fantastic, but let me know how you think I did! Thanks Amy for coming in!

Oh, and don't forget to click on the link below and check out my November Giveaway. Find out how you can enter to win this amazing product...and yes, I even used it on Amy Nay. It creates a smoother shinier finish! Like my Facebook page Alyssa's Hair Design and comment below for an extra entry in my November Giveaway!

2 comments:

liz garcia said...

You always do an amazing job. :)

Alyssa Warner said...

Thanks Liz!